Why join the GCPPCG?
So how much would you pay? But wait, there's more:
- The utter coolness of the association's logo
- Getting in on the ground of floor of something that may eventually become "beautifully significant"
- Who wouldn't want to belong to such a prestigious sounding organization?
- Discounts on the purchase of Pickleball-related items (from vendor partners)
- Discounted registration rates for GCPPCG-partnered tournaments
- Grant applications for subsidized travel expenses and/or tournament registrations
- Access to a regional Tournament Planning Calendar
- Access to GCPPCG-produced tournament software, apps, and related Intellectual Property
- Access to a partner-finder tool on steroids (as in, willing to play up in skill,
willing to play down in age, able to "stack", willing to "stack", left-handed, willing to do a VRBO, etc.)
- Pre-registration opportunities for any/all GCPPCG-sponsored Tournaments
- Automatic reservations on GCPPCG road-trip / chartered-bus events ("Hey, let's get the Guild
to go on a PB practice road-trip / pilgrimmage to Opelika / Dallas / Chicken-n-Pickle, etc.")
Want to have a practice / tournament / event and need a crowd to guarantee its success? Invite the Players Guild.
That is, invite the Guild of Competitive Pickleball Players Competition Group.
- Access to the GCPPCG collection of Tournament Equipment, to include Ball Machines, Sound Systems, portable nets, etc.
- A Shirt (aka "Travel Shirt")
- A Name-Tag
- A membership Card (that will also unlock the gates at Pearlington Base aka "Pearlington Ballpark" -- once constructed)
Together we can be an awesome force of awesomeness.
Contact Bill Maloy for more information.